Making Family Fun Affordable
Caboose Lake Campground is your destination for Affordable Family Fun!
Our Summer Beach Family Fun Zone is priced just right for families and sure to
please with our 35' Hippo Water Slide, Water Wars, Bumper Boats, Inflatables,
and more. We are the reason your teens
will want to camp with parents again, kids are asking parents to go to Caboose
Lake Campground, even adults love the Summer Beach Family Fun Zone. We make
memories your family will have for many years.
Family Fun Zone Amenities
- 35’ Hippo Slide
- Bumper Boats
- Land Inflatables: Brand NEW in 2016, Inflatable Aqua Slide & Submarine Obstacle Course
- Water Inflatables - 25' Trampoline & Jungle Jim
- 2 Inflatables Slides: 17' Slide & Obstacle Course (12 & under)
- Water Wars
- Dunk Tank
2019 Event Schedule
- Beat the Clock Special- Date TBA - Call between 8am - 12am & get deals on May 31 & June 1 and/or June 7 & 8, 2018. See below...
- May 11: Spring Open House - Come out and tour the campground and see what is new! Be the first to see our brand new Amish built Log Cabin.
- May 17-18: Hero's Weekend -
Celebrating Active & Retired Military, Police, & Firefighters! 15% off
Camping Fees with a valid ID. 2 Night minimum stay required.
- May 24, 25, & 26: Memorial Day Holiday Weekend - 3 Night Minimum Reservation, Cornhole & Horseshoe
Tournaments Summer Beach Family Fun Zone Opens for the summer.
- May 31 &June 1: Beat the Clock weekend on a Saturday in March 2019 (TBA) between 8am-12pm Book this weekend and receive up to 10-25% discounts on camping for May 31 & June 1. Early birds get the best deal!
- June 7 & 8: Beat the Clock on Saturday in March 2019 (TBA) between 8am-12pm. Book this weekend and get two FREE weekend wristbands for Summer Beach Family Fun Zone
- June 14 & 15: Father's
- July 3 - July 7: 4th
of July Activities - 4 night minimum on reservations. Corn-hole, Horseshoe Tournaments local festivals & more. Daily activities including yoga classes, Magic Show. Please
leave fireworks at home!
- July 19 & 20: 12th Annual Beach Party! Cookout, Beach Games, and Fun for
Everyone! Everyone's Invited!
- August 2 & 3: 5th Annual Small Town Throw-Down: Country Folk Weekend with Cowboy food for all! Enjoy a day at the beach with our themed weekend!
- August 30, 31, September 1, & 2: Labor Day Weekend - 3 Night Minimum Reservation Cornhole and Horseshoe Tournaments Summer Beach
Family Fun Zone closes for the season at 2pm on Labor Day
- September 13 & 14: Remembering 9/11 on the 17th Anniversary. Stay two nights and get $11 off camping fees.
- September 3 - 30: September Camping Specials -
Stay two nights on a campsite and receive 1 FREE Bundle of Firewood
Stay two or more nights in an RV Rental, Yurt or Caboose and get $15 off each night.
Stay two or more nights in the Deluxe Cabin and get $25 off each night.
(Only one offer can be redeemed per reservation. Void is using other camping discount offer.)
- October 4 & 5: 6th Annual Fall Harvest Weekend - Fun Fall Activites with Pumpkin Carving, Hot Cider in the Office & Scavenger Hunt.
- October 11 & 12: 6th Annual Big Pumpkin Weekend - Halloween Activities for Kids, Pumpkin Carving, Hot Cider in the Office, Trick or Treat Time & Best Decorated Campsite Contest!
- October 18 & 19: 6th Annual Haunted Caboose Weekend - Halloween Activities for Kids, Pumpkin Carving, Hot Cider in the Office, Trick or Treat Time, Best Decorated Campsite Contest and Haunted Caboose!
- October 25 & 26: 6th Annual Customer Appreciation Weekend - Appreciating You! Camping Discounts,
Chili Dinner, Drawing for a FREE weekend!
- October 27: Winterizing services available $75 with RV Antifreeze included. Sign up in the office.