Caboose Lake now hasa Royal Cabin! This cabin offers a private bedroom, loft, kitchen, bathroom and eating area. Bordered by the lake on two sides in a private setting with a large partially screened-in porch. Stay a weekend or rent one for a week! Experience our beautiful Amish-built log style cabins. You will love it!
*Firewood Alert* No firewood is to be brought into the Campground due to the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer. Firewood may be purchased at the Campground Office.
- Sleeps up to 6 with Queen size bed, 2 Futons that make double beds
- Charcoal Grill
- Kitchen w/ Refrigerator/Freezer (no stove)
- Full Bath with Shower
- Living & Dining Area
- Air Conditioned
- Waterfront Location
- Large Porch with Swing & Screened-in Porch
- Picnic Table & Fire Ring
Kitchen Utensils are supplied for your convenience -
- Plates, Bowls, Glasses, Coffee Cups, Silverware
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Pot & Toaster
- Dish Soap, Sponge & Towel
- Charcoal & lighter fluid (can be purchased in the office)
- Cleaning Supplies
- Campground operates on Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Make sure to adjust your devices upon arrival.
- Two-Night minimum stay required. (No Sunday Check-Ins)
- Must bring your own towels, bed linens (1 Queen, 2 Doubles) & toiletries.
- $100 Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee Required at time of Reservation.
- Check-In time is 4pm (NO EXCEPTIONS) Check-Out time is 11am.
- No Smoking - No Pets
- Must be 21 or older to Rent with a Valid Credit Card
- Maximum 4 adults/2 children or 2 adults/4 children
Click here for Reservations (NOT AVAILABLE)